About Photo ID Card
The Office of College Life provides the DASB Card for students, Photo ID cards for Faculty and Staff, and other ID cards and badges for various on campus programs.
DASB Card Requirements
- Be currently enrolled at De Anza
- Have your Student ID Number
- Have some form of current Photo ID (e.g. Driver's License, State ID Card, Passport, School ID Card, etc.)
DASB Card Policies
- The DASB Card is the property of De Anza Associated Student Body and entitles the student to access and service privileges as long as the De Anza Student Body Fees are current. Certain access and privileges may be denied if fees are delinquent or otherwise not current.
- The initial DASB Card is free with the payment of the quarterly student body fees. Subsequent or replacement cards are subject to the existing Replacement Card Policies and will be charged to a $5.00 fee. To avoid paying the replacement fee, students are encouraged to retain the card for future use when not continuously enrolled or when leaving campus for the summer.
- The DASB Card will serve as an official ID card for access at numerous labs and the library as well as events and services on campus. Therefore, the card should be carried at all times while students are on campus and at campus-sponsored events.
- The DASB Card shall not be transferred, altered or tampered with in anyway except as authorized by De Anza College officials. Strict penalties may apply for unauthorized actions.
- With the exception of the Campus Police, Campus departments may not hold the DASB Card for any reason. Recovered cards should be returned to the Card Office immediately.
- If the DASB Card is lost, stolen or damaged, the Card Office should be notified immediately.
DASB Card Replacement Fee
- The replacement fee is $5.00.
- If a person is not registered for three quarters or more, he/she will not be charged a replacement fee for a new card.
- If the DASB Card is stolen, the replacement fee will be waived if a police report is provided to the Card Office. In order for it to be considered as stolen it must be a break in, mugging, theft etc. It cannot be a simple lost property report or that you cannot find it and think it was stolen.
The DASB Card Policies are subject to change.
Policies Revised July 3, 2017