The Honors courses offered for the current De Anza College quarter are listed below.
To add a CORE course, register directly for the class.
To add COHORT courses:
- Register for the regular course using the regular CRN.
- Obtain an add code from your instructor for the Honors section during the first week of the quarter.
- Drop the regular section of the course.
- Add the Honors section using the new Honors CRN and add code.
- If you wish to take an Honors cohort, You must switch to the Honors section by the second Friday of the quarter. Once you switch to the Honors section, you may not switch back to the regular section.
- Prior to Fall 2015, courses taken as Honors were designated as "taken as Honors" on students' transcripts. Effective Fall 2015, some Honors courses will instead have an "H" in their names to identify them as Honors.
- ACCT - Accounting
1A, 1B, 1C
- ANTH - Anthropology
- BIOL - Biology
6A, 6C, 10
- CIS - Computer Information Systems
- COMM - Communication Studies
1, 8, 10, 15, 16
- ECON - Economics
- EWRT - English Writing
1A, 1B, 2
- HIST - History
3A, 3B, 3C, 6A, 6B, 6C, 9, 10, 17A, 17B, 17C
- HUMI - Humanities
1, 9, 18
- ICS - Intercultural Studies
- MATH - Mathematics
10, 1A, 1B, 1C, 1D
- POLI - Political Science
- WMNST - Women's Studies